Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sinful Colors: Neon Melon

Sinful Colors is one of my favorite brands. It's inexpensive ($2 a bottle!), there's a plethora of colors, and I've not yet been disappointed with a bottle I've bought.

I love neon & I love Sinful Colors, so I was very excited when I saw the neon collection at my local Walgreens, and promptly purchased 3 of the neon colors.

"Neon Melon" is a BRIGHT (and I mean BRIGHT!) highlighter yellow color. It was bright in the bottle, but once it's on your nails, it's insane. And when you go in the direct sunlight, they are blinding. Love it!

Note: All photos were taken inside with flash, unless otherwise noted, due to the fact that we've had rain everyday for the past week.






This polish does dry a bit streaky, and I've been using it primarily as a base coat under my crackle nail polish.





Breakdown

Coats to Opacity: 2
Application: Smooth & fluid. A lot goes onto the brush, though, so you'll want to watch how much you've got on the brush before applying to your nails.
Drying Time: Quick (about a minute)
Dries: Matte
Removal: Easy. No staining.

You can find Sinful Colors at Walgreens, Rite Aid, Christmas Tree Shops, & Meijer. They may be available elsewhere, but these are the stores in my region where I have purchased them in the past. They retail for $1.99 per bottle.

No comments: